Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Our Rules - They Be Awesome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Our Rules - They Be Awesome   Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Respect them to respect us

1) Use the search function before posting. Chances are your question has already been answered.

2) Respect the netiquette: Lurk and get to know the forum before you post.

3) Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.

4) Be nice to each other and accept the decisions of the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator and if the moderator can't help you send a private message to me... Remember, moderators are there so that everyone can enjoy the forum, and keep order. If you have a problem with a moderator, contact me or another admin.

5) Do not spam. No blatant advertising.

6) No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content! Links to content of a questionable nature, asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way or form is not tolerated.

7) Keep the size of personal images down. For petesake.

8 ) No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.

9) Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention. Exept for me. I can do that. Yay.

10) Do not send questions pertaining to topics of discussion on this board via personal messages or email to Moderators or Admins, they will be ignored.

11) Don't post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. The number of posts on this board has no direct relation to the experience of a member.

12) Don't just request a character/stage/item in a one lined post. They will be ignored for life.

13) The official language is English. Hells yeah.

14) Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.

15) Instructions by the moderator team are to be followed.

16) You may never post leaks or information about the game outside this forum

17) Don't be a dick
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.omgforum.net

Our Rules - They Be Awesome
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1