Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Evilagram got banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 570
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Evilagram got banned   Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:37 pm

TheEvilagram wrote:
Hoeloe wrote:
TheEvilagram wrote:

Thusfar, I've only had to use one IP address. No IP ban was issued. And no, there is no effective way to ban me short of shutting the site down, effectively banning everyone.

I'm going to stop you there, and say there are other ways to stop someone visiting a site than IP bans.

None that are effective against me.

Hoeloe wrote:
TheEvilagram wrote:

You're demanding respect. Don't govern social dynamics through rules. Those are to be enforced of their own accord by the community. Making them into a hard and fast rule, especially one about respecting people, is akin to thought policing. Completely totalitarian.

I didn't make the rule. I'm not demanding respect. Callum wrote the rules, Callum is asking you to respect me, which I think is not totalitarian.

You backed him up on his rule, specifically citing it. By enforcing totalitarian rules, you are yourself acting in a totalitarian manner.

Callum Stamp wrote:
What would Hitler POSSIBLY want on a Smash Bros. forum?

I don't know, what do you want?
You should probably not offend an Admin and spam at the same time. Of course you're just going to cleverly argue this fact and use fancy words wich make you want us to respect you. Oh, grow up.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 24
Location : UK, Harrogate
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Evilagram got banned   Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:37 pm

TheEvilagram wrote:

None that are effective against me.

I beg to differ.

I'm not even going to bother answering the rest, because I know you're just going to remain stubborn even though you have no basis in your argument...


LIKE CHRISTIANS!
Awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
TheEvilagram
Neutral Nuke Brother
avatar

Female Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Evilagram got banned   Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:43 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
TheEvilagram wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
What would Hitler POSSIBLY want on a Smash Bros. forum?

I don't know, what do you want?
You should probably not offend an Admin and spam at the same time. Of course you're just going to cleverly argue this fact and use fancy words wich make you want us to respect you. Oh, grow up.

Never spam. Only content. I'll offend admins all that is necessary.

I don't give a damn whether you respect me or not. My only concern is that administration is carried out properly, and that the game this forum was created for doesn't suck. It seems that you're unconcerned with both, a matter that I'm not going to tolerate.

Also, ironic how you tell me to grow up after you banned me. Really, I cannot find anything less mature than silencing those who stand against you.



As for Hoeloe, I know all the ban methods. A free PHP forum can only instigate an IP, email, and user account ban. None of these three are effective against me, and further methods such as cookie verification, invitation only, and password screening, similarly are ineffective. Don't compare me to christians. I argue on a basis of logic and fact, gained from experience and study, not bullshit like you'd so love to believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 24
Location : UK, Harrogate
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Evilagram got banned   Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:46 pm

TheEvilagram wrote:

As for Hoeloe, I know all the ban methods. A free PHP forum can only instigate an IP, email, and user account ban. None of these three are effective against me, and further methods such as cookie verification, invitation only, and password screening, similarly are ineffective. Don't compare me to christians. I argue on a basis of logic and fact, gained from experience and study, not bullshit like you'd so love to believe.

You forget we are Flash programmers.

Our speciality is in thinking outside the box.

It's what we call a "Workaround". Using long, drawn-out methods to create a result that doesn't have a shortcut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
TheEvilagram
Neutral Nuke Brother
avatar

Female Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Evilagram got banned   Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Hoeloe wrote:
TheEvilagram wrote:

As for Hoeloe, I know all the ban methods. A free PHP forum can only instigate an IP, email, and user account ban. None of these three are effective against me, and further methods such as cookie verification, invitation only, and password screening, similarly are ineffective. Don't compare me to christians. I argue on a basis of logic and fact, gained from experience and study, not bullshit like you'd so love to believe.

You forget we are Flash programmers.

Our speciality is in thinking outside the box.

It's what we call a "Workaround". Using long, drawn-out methods to create a result that doesn't have a shortcut.

You forget that I am a flash master, having worked in the program for seven years, and been the administrator, sysop, moderator, and co-creator of at least 4 flash based animation websites (I forget the exact number).

On that note, I have a flash decompiler, and I can manufacture and fabricate anything you may put in my way such as to allow me through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 570
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Evilagram got banned   Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:57 pm

TheEvilagram wrote:
Hoeloe wrote:
TheEvilagram wrote:

As for Hoeloe, I know all the ban methods. A free PHP forum can only instigate an IP, email, and user account ban. None of these three are effective against me, and further methods such as cookie verification, invitation only, and password screening, similarly are ineffective. Don't compare me to christians. I argue on a basis of logic and fact, gained from experience and study, not bullshit like you'd so love to believe.

You forget we are Flash programmers.

Our speciality is in thinking outside the box.

It's what we call a "Workaround". Using long, drawn-out methods to create a result that doesn't have a shortcut.

You forget that I am a flash master, having worked in the program for seven years, and been the administrator, sysop, moderator, and co-creator of at least 4 flash based animation websites (I forget the exact number).

On that note, I have a flash decompiler, and I can manufacture and fabricate anything you may put in my way such as to allow me through.
he's so cute defending himself on the internet Embarassed

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
TheEvilagram
Neutral Nuke Brother
avatar

Female Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Evilagram got banned   Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
TheEvilagram wrote:
Hoeloe wrote:
TheEvilagram wrote:

As for Hoeloe, I know all the ban methods. A free PHP forum can only instigate an IP, email, and user account ban. None of these three are effective against me, and further methods such as cookie verification, invitation only, and password screening, similarly are ineffective. Don't compare me to christians. I argue on a basis of logic and fact, gained from experience and study, not bullshit like you'd so love to believe.

You forget we are Flash programmers.

Our speciality is in thinking outside the box.

It's what we call a "Workaround". Using long, drawn-out methods to create a result that doesn't have a shortcut.

You forget that I am a flash master, having worked in the program for seven years, and been the administrator, sysop, moderator, and co-creator of at least 4 flash based animation websites (I forget the exact number).

On that note, I have a flash decompiler, and I can manufacture and fabricate anything you may put in my way such as to allow me through.
he's so cute defending himself on the internet Embarassed

Even more adorable are your crude attempts to defend yourself by making it seem as if what I do has no weight.

I don't give a damn about defending myself, the only thing I care about is the way the site is so idiotically run, and correcting for error.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 24
Location : UK, Harrogate
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Evilagram got banned   Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:08 pm

TheEvilagram wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
TheEvilagram wrote:
Hoeloe wrote:
TheEvilagram wrote:

As for Hoeloe, I know all the ban methods. A free PHP forum can only instigate an IP, email, and user account ban. None of these three are effective against me, and further methods such as cookie verification, invitation only, and password screening, similarly are ineffective. Don't compare me to christians. I argue on a basis of logic and fact, gained from experience and study, not bullshit like you'd so love to believe.

You forget we are Flash programmers.

Our speciality is in thinking outside the box.

It's what we call a "Workaround". Using long, drawn-out methods to create a result that doesn't have a shortcut.

You forget that I am a flash master, having worked in the program for seven years, and been the administrator, sysop, moderator, and co-creator of at least 4 flash based animation websites (I forget the exact number).

On that note, I have a flash decompiler, and I can manufacture and fabricate anything you may put in my way such as to allow me through.
he's so cute defending himself on the internet Embarassed

Even more adorable are your crude attempts to defend yourself by making it seem as if what I do has no weight.

I don't give a damn about defending myself, the only thing I care about is the way the site is so idiotically run, and correcting for error.

This site was run perfectly well until you turned up.

If you don't like it, leave.

It's not your choice to make.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 570
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Evilagram got banned   Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:08 pm

TheEvilagram wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
TheEvilagram wrote:
Hoeloe wrote:
TheEvilagram wrote:

As for Hoeloe, I know all the ban methods. A free PHP forum can only instigate an IP, email, and user account ban. None of these three are effective against me, and further methods such as cookie verification, invitation only, and password screening, similarly are ineffective. Don't compare me to christians. I argue on a basis of logic and fact, gained from experience and study, not bullshit like you'd so love to believe.

You forget we are Flash programmers.

Our speciality is in thinking outside the box.

It's what we call a "Workaround". Using long, drawn-out methods to create a result that doesn't have a shortcut.

You forget that I am a flash master, having worked in the program for seven years, and been the administrator, sysop, moderator, and co-creator of at least 4 flash based animation websites (I forget the exact number).

On that note, I have a flash decompiler, and I can manufacture and fabricate anything you may put in my way such as to allow me through.
he's so cute defending himself on the internet Embarassed

Even more adorable are your crude attempts to defend yourself by making it seem as if what I do has no weight.

I don't give a damn about defending myself, the only thing I care about is the way the site is so idiotically run, and correcting for error.
if you really think you're influencing people you're more delusional then my nephew who is retarded and sees ghosts.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 24
Location : UK, Harrogate
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Evilagram got banned   Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:39 pm

This has got out of hand.

No more need be said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Evilagram got banned   

Back to top Go down
 
Evilagram got banned
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Banned for TK?
» Why was i banned????UnBan me please...
» *S2K* 0kolepuka Banned?
» Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Nuke Bros. Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: