Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:22 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Sorry to Double-Post, but I have news.
This came to my attention (as not only does it reference veterans, it mentions many NEWCOMERS as well.). I will edit my list.

http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?t=39354

(I can digitally edit my voice to try to be Yami, if you want Callum. But seeing how my James audition went, I doubt you will...)
Nice find, but you might be dissapointed to know we made alot of cuts AND changes through the years.
Like I stated in that topic, it's all very old. And we have all the voice work we need already : )

Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:17 am

That's a really good find, but a lot of changes might've been made in the meanwhile. We won't know until more updates arrive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fdsama.deviantart.com
SingleMaleNurse
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler

Male Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:57 pm

If Darth Vader's apprentice and Sora get in the game I will cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:32 pm

@ Callum: I see. Just tell me, did any of the Veterans there get cut, or only the Newcomers? (Aw, well. Guess I ain't voicing....)

@ Dutchman: Agreed. Maybe I should add "Semi-Confirmed", until they are...

@ SMN: I agree with the Sora bit, but I truthfully wouldn't mind Starkiller. I loved The Force Unleashed, and I feel he would be an awesome addition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoh kun
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:37 pm

SingleMaleNurse wrote:
If Darth Vader's apprentice and Sora get in the game I will cry.
stop hating Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:15 pm

I despise "Starkiller" Mad

Well... I simply dislike his concept. How the hell did George approve of a bunch of people creating a character that literally wipes the floor with every other living thing in the SW universe?! How damn cheap do you want to make some random kid found in a shack? I don't see how he got so freakin' powerful, seeing as his father was heaps weak. It's just stupid to me. Hell, I just can't look at Darth Vader the same way anymore... not after some random kid came along and completely pooped all over him.

If you ask me, Starkiller seems like the sort of character an eight-year-old would create. You know, those ones that are pretty much ridiculously invincible? Not to mention; if you're going to make an unbeatable sith, at least make him look cool!

That all said, The Force Unleashed is an alright game. I'm really not liking the fact that there's a sequel coming, though..

Why am I saying all this? I'm not even a fan of Star Wars. :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Tarvonas wrote:
*Rant*
Well, if he's in SNBM, you can go out of your way to kick his ass with Pikachu.
The "invincible" aren't invincible in Smash Bros. (i.e. Ganondorf, Mewtwo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Tarvonas wrote:
I despise "Starkiller" Mad

Well... I simply dislike his concept. How the hell did George approve of a bunch of people creating a character that literally wipes the floor with every other living thing in the SW universe?! How damn cheap do you want to make some random kid found in a shack? I don't see how he got so freakin' powerful, seeing as his father was heaps weak. It's just stupid to me. Hell, I just can't look at Darth Vader the same way anymore... not after some random kid came along and completely pooped all over him.

If you ask me, Starkiller seems like the sort of character an eight-year-old would create. You know, those ones that are pretty much ridiculously invincible? Not to mention; if you're going to make an unbeatable sith, at least make him look cool!

That all said, The Force Unleashed is an alright game. I'm really not liking the fact that there's a sequel coming, though..

Why am I saying all this? I'm not even a fan of Star Wars. :S
I don't even know who the hell SK even is, and I'm not a big fan of Star Wars either (kinda odd looking with my name and everything eh?).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:34 am

Executive failure on Callum's part! But that link was very old indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:21 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Tarvonas wrote:
*Rant*
Well, if he's in SNBM, you can go out of your way to kick his ass with Pikachu.
The "invincible" aren't invincible in Smash Bros. (i.e. Ganondorf, Mewtwo)

Yeah, that'd be fun, I suppose.

I do tend to get a little carried away with ranting quite often, as you may have found during my stay. :S

Oh, and TaroNuke: Failure? Or success for the fans? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:09 pm

@ DarthDragoon: What? Someone with "Darth" in their name that isn't much of a Star Wars fan? Now I've seen everything.

@ TaroNuke: I'm sure Callum didn't mean to leak it, as the site seems like it is for professional business. Blame Google if anything. I used it to try to squeeze more information. Awesome

@ Tarvonas: I agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:49 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
@ DarthDragoon: What? Someone with "Darth" in their name that isn't much of a Star Wars fan? Now I've seen everything.
Yeah, DarkDragon just never sounded original to me 5 years ago when I came up with the name.
Anywho, about the whole Ice Climbers thing. I'm not a coder, but isn't it possible to somehow code Nana in there somehow? Like for instance, as an enemy would be coded, with the same moveset as Popo, then somehow sync the two? I don't know what I'm talking about, but I hope someone does and can explain it better than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:35 pm

*Previous post deleted to avoid Double-Posting*

@DarthDragoon: Well, Brawl had Popo and Nana under separate files, and I don't think that Nuke's development team has the advanced technology to have two files able to be read at once without any problems. No offense to the team, as I don't think that ANY Smash Fangame team can do that.

Well, I added a key point in the "confirmed" characters in the leak. They are SEMI-confirmed, as they have not been seen, and the leak could be irrevelent by this time.
BUT, Roy has been shown to have a model in a demonstration video along side Marth (who had been confirmed already) so Roy is more towards fully confirmed. (Needs to be shown in gameplay or confirmed directly from the team to count).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoh kun
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:02 am

Roy is our boy we need him so that all the Roy fans will be ok because Brawl was such a disopment.
sorry for my grammer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:58 am

yoh kun wrote:
Roy is our boy.

Epic Lulz

Anyway, yeah, I always liked Roy better than Marth. Damn Smash bros. Brawl for deleting clones! I didn't find them bad or anything..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoh kun
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 am

iirc all of them were sopused to be in but the fans rushed them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Not really, yoh.

Pichu was to be replaced by Plusle and Minun, but that idea was scrapped. (I would want both Spiky-Eared Pichu and P+M).
Young Link was replaced by Toon Link (But I say they're the same, as if YL just changed his style and is called TL now.)
Roy and Doc were indeed planned, but didn't make it.

But it wasn't due to time. If Sakurai wanted, he could've had another delay to add Mewtwo, Roy, Doc, and Toon Zelda. (Dixie was originally to be partnered with Diddy Kong, and would switch with him through Down Special similar to Zelda and Pokemon Trainer. She was scrapped because Sakurai though Diddy would be better off alone. Plusle and Minun were scrapped in favor of PT.)

Things sometimes just don't go as planned.

Like how Bowser, Peach, Mewtwo, Pit, King Dedede, and Meowth didn't make it into SSB64, and how Pit, King Dedede, Lucas, Snake, Meta Knight, and Ray MK II didn't make it into SSBM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregboy101
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant

Male Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:48 pm

So all the other characters (along with new characters) were going to be in brawl? how did you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greginc.weebly.com
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Gregboy101 wrote:
So all the other characters (along with new characters) were going to be in brawl? how did you know?
The only ones who were going to be playable in Brawl at some point were Mewtwo, Roy, Dr. Mario, Toon Zelda/Toon Shiek, Dixie Kong, and Plusle & Minun (Tag-team like Ice Climbers)
They all have data in the character section of Brawl's disk when it was hacked.
Although all the files are empty, so don't ask if they can be hacked in. Mewtwo had the most empty files, which meant he was the closest of the "Forbidden Seven" to get in Brawl.

What bothers me, is why don't the hackers do the same for 64 and Melee? It would be interesting to see and prove who was planned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregboy101
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:01 pm

You know it actually could be interesting
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Which is why I don't understand why it hasn't been done already...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregboy101
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Oh well, maybe they will make into the next smash bros. game, if there will be a next one
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:54 pm

There will be.
It's a money making series.
Nintendo loves money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariand/AEM
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:58 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
There will be.
Nintendo loves money.
Rep'd for the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Ariand/AEM wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
There will be.
Nintendo loves money.
Rep'd for the truth.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   

Back to top Go down