Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Stage Builder?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VirtualSonic43
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Stage Builder?   Mon May 24, 2010 8:55 pm

Hey guys and creators of SNBM. I just want to have another talk and not about the Holiday Haitus which I am still mad about.
Today I am here because I wanna explain about the Stages and more specific,the Stage Builder Idea?
Like in Brawl,the Stage Builder for SNBM would be great to have and use and yes,it would still work the same as Brawl but with a bit of changes,like your own textures(Planned for my Super Smash Bros. Fangame until it was canned and never got a demo to work with)and custom bgs,and Enemies or Hazards that could make the stages more great.
Yes it would have all the Regular old Brawl Textured Blocks and BGs,but Nuke could have it to where you can change the Textures of like the Falling Blocks,Regular Blocks,ext.
Callum or TaroNuke,if you are listening,then you know that you could Amp up the Stage Builders up a notch to make Brawl jealous!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Stage Builder?   Mon May 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Is there a possibility that Stage Builder can be in Nuke? Yes.
How likely is it? Moderately Likely.
Would it be better than Brawl's? No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Stage Builder?   Tue May 25, 2010 12:51 am

Yes, it's very possible, and if the creators know how, I'm sure they'd be more than willing to add it. I could be mistaken, of course. Razz

And I kind of disagree with GoldenYuiitusin in saying that it can't be better than Brawl's. I actually think it can. Sure, it may not have the 3D graphics, but the amount of things Callum, Hoeloe and Taro could add is endless.... almost. Brawl's is so damn... small. Sure, you can say it all depends on your imagination, but my imagination is so much more vast than what Brawl limits it to.

All the Nuke team need to do is make it, throw in a couple more extra options and items, and voila! There you have a much more convenient and overall better level creator. Awesome Maybe without the polished 3D blocks, but that kind of thing can be excused, frankly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Stage Builder?   Tue May 25, 2010 5:33 am

Tarvonas wrote:
Yes, it's very possible, and if the creators know how, I'm sure they'd be more than willing to add it. I could be mistaken, of course. Razz

And I kind of disagree with GoldenYuiitusin in saying that it can't be better than Brawl's. I actually think it can. Sure, it may not have the 3D graphics, but the amount of things Callum, Hoeloe and Taro could add is endless.... almost. Brawl's is so damn... small. Sure, you can say it all depends on your imagination, but my imagination is so much more vast than what Brawl limits it to.

All the Nuke team need to do is make it, throw in a couple more extra options and items, and voila! There you have a much more convenient and overall better level creator. Awesome Maybe without the polished 3D blocks, but that kind of thing can be excused, frankly.
Maybe since it's on an online engine over a little disc, it could possibly be bigger too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Stage Builder?   Wed May 26, 2010 1:21 am

DarthDragon wrote:
Tarvonas wrote:

Maybe since it's on an online engine over a little disc, it could possibly be bigger too?

Yeah, exactly. However, there's only so much you can do before the game starts to seriously lag.

But on the topic of this being an online internet game, unlike Brawl, it can constantly be updated. WHENEVER the creators like! Awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stage Builder?   

Back to top Go down

Stage Builder?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1