Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Zelda. (10char)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What do you think about Zelda in SNBM?
She must absolutely be in, no matter what.
23%
 23% [ 7 ]
She's alright, sure.
7%
 7% [ 2 ]
Only if she's with Sheik.
23%
 23% [ 7 ]
Only is she's a seperated character from Sheik.
10%
 10% [ 3 ]
I could live without her.
17%
 17% [ 5 ]
Put her in a sexy outfit. <3
20%
 20% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 30
 

AuthorMessage
Flying Dutchman
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 135
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Zelda. (10char)   Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:49 am

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post about this, but how do you all feel about Zelda? I want to get a general feel about what people think about her and her possible inclusion in SNBM.

I'm not sure what I'm allowed to reveal about SNBM and what not. It would be nice if Taro, Hoeloe or Callum could make a thread about that. Anyway, check out the poll!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fdsama.deviantart.com
BlastNuke
Neutral Nuke Brother
avatar

Male Number of posts : 30
Age : 26
Location : New York
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:47 pm

It would take a lot of programming and work to do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://klonoawarrior.deviantart.com/
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 570
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:35 pm

I see it as a possibility. However, even though Zelda's been in
the games since Melee, we feel she isn't needed in an All-Star
roster. Surely the franchise is called "The Legend of Zelda"
but that kind of crap defense will not help her chances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Flying Dutchman
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 135
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:36 am

BlastNuke wrote:
It would take a lot of programming and work to do that.

If you change the design (aka ditch the dress), it's still doable, like with Peach. I see why Peach is more important though, since she's been in more games and all that jazz, but you still get my point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fdsama.deviantart.com
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 570
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:45 am

Flying Dutchman wrote:
BlastNuke wrote:
It would take a lot of programming and work to do that.

If you change the design (aka ditch the dress), it's still doable, like with Peach. I see why Peach is more important though, since she's been in more games and all that jazz, but you still get my point.

Definately not. We're working with lots of more complicated material then dresses.
Zelda and Sheik's animations won't be hard, and the transformation should work
fine aswell. I'm just afraid even Young/Toon Link would be preferred over Zelda.
And if Young Link and say, Ganondorf/Zant/Vaati/Villain would also be in along
with Link himself, I don't see why we'd need Zelda.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
jnightmare
Neutral Nuke Brother
avatar

Male Number of posts : 11
Location : lost....
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:56 am

Err...Toon link? *coughs*clone!*cough*
I would much prefer a character with their own set of moves.
But I would prefer toon link if he was not a clone if u made a different moveset for him
but otherwise its gotta be sheik and zelda lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flying Dutchman
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 135
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:15 am

Callum Stamp wrote:
Definately not. We're working with lots of more complicated material then dresses.
Zelda and Sheik's animations won't be hard, and the transformation should work
fine aswell. I'm just afraid even Young/Toon Link would be preferred over Zelda.
And if Young Link and say, Ganondorf/Zant/Vaati/Villain would also be in along
with Link himself, I don't see why we'd need Zelda.

Well, she's still a mainstay of the series. You can change the villain (like you just said!), but there are always two people there: Link and Zelda. She's the reason that mostly everything happens in the series. I'd rather have Zelda with her original moveset than another version of Link, especially since we already have a really good Link at this point.

I must sound like a dickwad, making arguments all over the place. n__n I'm not, though, I just want to show support for my favorite character. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fdsama.deviantart.com
HyruleanHyroe
Neutral Nuke Brother
avatar

Male Number of posts : 22
Age : 30
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:55 pm

I'm afraid I have to agree with dutchman. Certainly, the final say belongs to the game designers, but there are only two characters I ever played regularly in SSBM, and that's Samus and Zelda (Sheik, really, but whatever). Not necessary, perhaps, but I'd be happy to see her included. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/themulligans
Flying Dutchman
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 135
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:07 am

HyruleanHyroe wrote:
I'm afraid I have to agree with dutchman. Certainly, the final say belongs to the game designers, but there are only two characters I ever played regularly in SSBM, and that's Samus and Zelda (Sheik, really, but whatever). Not necessary, perhaps, but I'd be happy to see her included. Smile

i think hyruleanhyroe is a pretty cool guy, eh agrees with me and doesnt afraid of anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fdsama.deviantart.com
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 570
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:18 am

Yeah, I think you might be forgetting the fact that we're an ambitious team.
We're having NO clones. None. Say, if something like a Fox/Falco similarity
in characters occurs, we'll make sure the moves are different. Not just ACT
different, but ARE totally different. The things we have made and planned so
far really show this well. I can't wait untill I can show you guys this.

I am very interested in Zelda. I can't say for sure if she's in at this point, but
if Zelda is in, Sheik will come along with her. There is no Zelda without Sheik.
Not ever.

So yeah, I'm not saying we're adding Toon Link, but if we did he'd have different
specials instead of the same specials with different properties.

God it's hard to not spoil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Flying Dutchman
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 135
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:07 am

Callum Stamp wrote:
Yeah, I think you might be forgetting the fact that we're an ambitious team.
We're having NO clones. None. Say, if something like a Fox/Falco similarity
in characters occurs, we'll make sure the moves are different. Not just ACT
different, but ARE totally different. The things we have made and planned so
far really show this well. I can't wait untill I can show you guys this.

I am very interested in Zelda. I can't say for sure if she's in at this point, but
if Zelda is in, Sheik will come along with her. There is no Zelda without Sheik.
Not ever.

So yeah, I'm not saying we're adding Toon Link, but if we did he'd have different
specials instead of the same specials with different properties.

God it's hard to not spoil.

That is good to hear. I'm just really excited for Zelda's inclusion and I hope that people can continue to show support for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fdsama.deviantart.com
(TSON)
Neutral Nuke Brother
avatar

Male Number of posts : 49
Age : 32
Location : Michigan @.@
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Better be in >.>

Although I'm a bit concerned about the aerial you might give her, since they're ALL basically equally useful and without each other they might become virtually useless. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 570
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:45 am

(TSON) wrote:
Better be in >.>

Although I'm a bit concerned about the aerial you might give her, since they're ALL basically equally useful and without each other they might become virtually useless. :/

I could quite say the same for Mario, but you don't understand this is not Brawl, 64 or Melee. The old tactics will likely not work.
Everyone in the game so far has been made significantly better then they would have been.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
(TSON)
Neutral Nuke Brother
avatar

Male Number of posts : 49
Age : 32
Location : Michigan @.@
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:25 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
(TSON) wrote:
Better be in >.>

Although I'm a bit concerned about the aerial you might give her, since they're ALL basically equally useful and without each other they might become virtually useless. :/

I could quite say the same for Mario, but you don't understand this is not Brawl, 64 or Melee. The old tactics will likely not work.
Everyone in the game so far has been made significantly better then they would have been.

...Not in my opinion.

I guess if you got rid of sweetspots and made it all the same it'd be useful.

...I guess.

...DAIR.

I PICK DAIR D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDKN
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
avatar

Male Number of posts : 96
Age : 24
Location : newark, california
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:30 pm

eh...zelda.


Alot of people like playing as her, but I'm not really a fan of her myself, I wouldn't notice if she isn't in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.72dpiarmy.com
~Chozo~
Neutral Nuke Brother
avatar

Male Number of posts : 29
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:19 pm

EH Only if she's with shiek. Though I'd prefer sheik as a seperate char all together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twilight
Neutral Nuke Brother
avatar

Number of posts : 8
Location : Have you tried looking on youtube?
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Only if she's without shiek.   Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:10 pm

The Legend of Zelda well i sort of am a fan so i say yes, thought who could sprite it,

"Tson"

Dair is definately a good choice. The Legend of Zelda
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 570
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:26 pm

Twilight wrote:
The Legend of Zelda well i sort of am a fan so i say yes, thought who could sprite it,

"Tson"

Dair is definately a good choice. The Legend of Zelda

You ARE aware this is no sprite game, right?

Right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
SingleMaleNurse
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
avatar

Male Number of posts : 92
Age : 27
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Hell, yeah Zelda for the win. I know how much you guys loved animating Peach's boobs and now you're lusting for more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 24
Location : UK, Harrogate
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:39 pm

Twilight wrote:
The Legend of Zelda well i sort of am a fan so i say yes, thought who could sprite it,

"Tson"

Dair is definately a good choice. The Legend of Zelda

Wait, wait. Twilight? Not Twilight from the NG Stickam Chat by any chance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Shipomaster
Neutral Nuke Brother
avatar

Male Number of posts : 23
Age : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:44 pm

meh dont need. This should be a next gen all-star game
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Shipomaster
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Zelda. (10char)   

Back to top Go down
 
Zelda. (10char)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword?
» The Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia book
» The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)
» What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?
» Zelda: Link's Awakening 3D

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Nuke Bros. Forum :: Character Discussion-
Jump to: