Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

AEM's Character Ideas -3- Protoman the Robotic Loner (MOVESET DONE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariand/AEM
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: AEM's Character Ideas -3- Protoman the Robotic Loner (MOVESET DONE)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm

BEFORE READING ANYTHING PLEASE BEGIN THE MAIN THEME
-This is a Wip-

Image: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100328010835/megaman/images/3/3b/Blues_Rockman_10.PNG
Bio: The mysterious brother of Megaman decided he wanted in on the action as well. Protoman has a nuclear power core when using to many energy attacks in a row. (6) He begins to move slower and his attacks become weaker. To balance this out simply don't use those energy attacks! His attack power is full when he hasn't used a energy move. His power becomes weaker quickly. To restart this meter simply do 4 non energy attacks.
Series:
Size: 7/10 -> 3/10 "He's taller then Megaman. Who is taller then Weegee." "He is kneeling due to his low power."
Weight: 6/10 "He's sorta heavy, but what do you expect from a guy with a big heavy shield on his back?"
Running Speed: 6/10 -> 3/10 "He's isn't that fast. But he is obviously not slow." "When his reactors acts up his speeds drops in half. Because he's his crawling."
Power: 6/10 8/10 -> 4/10 5/10 "He's starts out strong, but in the end. When his reactor acts up it goes down drastically"
Attack Speed: 7/10 -> 4/10 "His attacks come in fast. But when the reactors go up. His attacks are slower.
Range: 6/10 "No matter what his range doesn't change."
First Jump: 7/10 -> 4/10
Second Jump: 7/10 -> 4/10
Recovery: 10/10 "This Recovery is difficult to explain."
Fall Speed: 7/10 "He sinks like the Titanic!"

Entrance: Protoman Beams in Classic Megaman Style.
Basic Pose: Protoman stands there prepared for battle, his scarf flows with the wind.
Idle Pose: Protoman gets into a relaxed position, crossing his arms. His Scarf still flows with the wind.
Walk: Casual Walk
Run: Run like he means business
Jump: Protoman jumps up, with his left knee upward both arms down
Double Jump: Practically the same thing
Fall: Freefalling
Land: On a knee.
Damage: Protoman's mouth shows a hurt expression
Dead: Protoman simply lies there
Taunt: Protoman puts his hand to his mouth.. and plays his signature tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoNQfr72i8I
Win: Protoman isn't even there. But his Helmet sits there.

Basic Combo: Left Hook, Right kick, With little explosion coming out of his Protobuster
Forward Smash: Giant explosion outta Buster
Neutral Air: Rolls in the Air.

B: Proto Strike [Protoman begins to charge an attack, Protoman can attack, walk, run, and jump. But he can't use specials. But he can't fire it until after 7 Seconds]
<-> B: Shield Dash [Protoman puts his shield infront of him and Dashes Forward quickly it moves for half of battle field] [Rather then reflecting projectiles, it destroys them!]
^ B: Beam Up [Protoman Beams up classic Megaman Style, after 3 seconds he beams down onto the area you've marked. You can't exactly choose where you'll respawn but you can influence it by moving the control pad.
v B: Dodge 'em! [Protoman does a jump like ZSS in brawl, while performing this press (A) and he'll kick downward.]

Super Nuke: Big Bang Attack [Protoman will stand charging his buster then he screams out loud, BIG BANG STRIKE! Then out of his buster comes a big projectile which does two things.
1. This won't do much damage. But high knockback.
2. After this you'll pass out for 5 seconds, but after that you have rebooted and have lost 25% of damage on you!

Main Theme:

Win theme:

Snake Codec

Last edited by Ariand/AEM on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariand/AEM
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas -3- Protoman the Robotic Loner (MOVESET DONE)   Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:50 pm

I updated it... so..

I'm back : D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VirtualSonic43
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas -3- Protoman the Robotic Loner (MOVESET DONE)   Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:56 pm

WOW! Protoman! He would be a great inclusion.

Heres a Snake Codec :
Snake - Who the heck is that Red Robot?
Cornel - That my friend is Proto Man or Blues known to some people
Snake - Interesting,so he's that Blue Bomber,Mega Man's Bro.
Cornel - Yes,thats right,but watch out,unlike Mega Man he has a Shield that can reflect any if not all projectiles.
Snake - Wow,I wouldn't wanna shoot him then.
Cornel - Thats right so do more close range attacks on him more often.
Snake - Got it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariand/AEM
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas -3- Protoman the Robotic Loner (MOVESET DONE)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:50 pm

VirtualSonic43 wrote:
WOW! Protoman! He would be a great inclusion.

Heres a Snake Codec :
Snake - Who the heck is that Red Robot?
Cornel - That my friend is Proto Man or Blues known to some people
Snake - Interesting,so he's that Blue Bomber,Mega Man's Bro.
Cornel - Yes,thats right,but watch out,unlike Mega Man he has a Shield that can reflect any if not all projectiles.
Snake - Wow,I wouldn't wanna shoot him then.
Cornel - Thats right so do more close range attacks on him more often.
Snake - Got it!
Uh no. I have one already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariand/AEM
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas -3- Protoman the Robotic Loner (MOVESET DONE)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:46 pm

EETS DUUUUUN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas -3- Protoman the Robotic Loner (MOVESET DONE)   

Back to top Go down

AEM's Character Ideas -3- Protoman the Robotic Loner (MOVESET DONE)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1