Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Brawl Taunts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which one was the best?
Brawl Taunts
67%
 67% [ 2 ]
More Brawl Taunts
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
One More Brawl Taunts
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
All 3 were the best
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
 

AuthorMessage
smartguy36
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 115
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere between Rainbow Road and the Space Colony ARK.
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Brawl Taunts   Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:56 am

Here are the non reversed Brawl Taunts!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 667
Age : 24
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Taunts   Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:56 am

To be honest, nothing beats the original. As for 3, it seemed as though the jokes were forced. For 1, it just flowed right into the the jokes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
avatar

Male Number of posts : 214
Age : 23
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Taunts   Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:25 pm

I'd have to agree with GY, it seems that 3 was actually just more gay penis jokes that were so blatant. I did still enjoy two a little bit, but none of them beat one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 570
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Taunts   Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:46 am

Brawl Taunts 3 because I made a part for it and did a voice. Fuck yes.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 667
Age : 24
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Taunts   Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:53 pm

The Falcon Lunch, Landmaster, DK Krew, and the Tournament bits? Some of the only good ones from 3 (and not just because you made them. It's because they don't overuse gay/penis jokes.). I LAWLED at Falco's Landmaster line! Awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 570
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Taunts   Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:23 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
The Falcon Lunch, Landmaster, DK Krew, and the Tournament bits? Some of the only good ones from 3 (and not just because you made them. It's because they don't overuse gay/penis jokes.). I LAWLED at Falco's Landmaster line! Awesome
You're crediting the writers. All the animators just animated. None of the animators had any say in the dialogue and voices.

Exept for me because I was in the tournament bit (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 667
Age : 24
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Taunts   Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:15 am

Callum Stamp wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
The Falcon Lunch, Landmaster, DK Krew, and the Tournament bits? Some of the only good ones from 3 (and not just because you made them. It's because they don't overuse gay/penis jokes.). I LAWLED at Falco's Landmaster line! Awesome
You're crediting the writers. All the animators just animated. None of the animators had any say in the dialogue and voices.

Exept for me because I was in the tournament bit (:
Ironically, my favorites were all animated by you. (Except for the Mewtwo part. That was another favorite but it wasn't animated by you, I don't think. Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalls!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smartguy36
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 115
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere between Rainbow Road and the Space Colony ARK.
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re:Brawl Taunts   Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:06 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
The Falcon Lunch, Landmaster, DK Krew, and the Tournament bits? Some of the only good ones from 3 (and not just because you made them. It's because they don't overuse gay/penis jokes.). I LAWLED at Falco's Landmaster line! Awesome
You're crediting the writers. All the animators just animated. None of the animators had any say in the dialogue and voices.

Exept for me because I was in the tournament bit (:
Ironically, my favorites were all animated by you. (Except for the Mewtwo part. That was another favorite but it wasn't animated by you, I don't think. Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalls!)
That Mewtwo and Lucario bit was made by a user named fioriparty(fioriparty74 is her youtube account).
Off Topic:Happy Birthday,GY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 667
Age : 24
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Taunts   Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Brawl Taunts   

Back to top Go down
 
Brawl Taunts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hidden information on brawl disc (regarding veterans/newcomers)
» Meanwhile on Brawl Vault...
» SSBB: Project M - Dolphin Emulator
» Brawl in the Fall 40k SMG Wargaming/maCnarB Gaming Event
» Taunts Of The Clown 4CPU

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Nuke Bros. Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: