Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

ITEM IDEA: ANGRY BIRDS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UPRSH
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: ITEM IDEA: ANGRY BIRDS   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:39 pm

I HAD A GREAT IDEA FOR ITEMS. THE ANGRY BIRDS.

Angry Birds is a puzzle video game developed by Finnish computer game developer Rovio Mobile. Inspired primarily by a sketch of stylized wingless birds, the game was first released for Apple's iOS in December 2009.[3] Since that time, over 12 million copies of the game have been purchased from Apple's App Store,[4] which has prompted the company to design versions for other touchscreen-based smartphones, such as those using the Android operating system, among others.

In the game, players use a slingshot to launch birds at pigs stationed on or within various structures, with the intent of destroying all the pigs on the playfield. As players advance through the game, new birds appear, some with special abilities that can be activated by the player. Rovio Mobile has supported Angry Birds with numerous free updates that add additional game content, and the company has even released stand-alone holiday and promotional versions of the game.

IN SUPER NUKE BROS MELEE, THEY ARE THROWING ITEMS, BUT YOU CAN FLUTE USING THEM.

THESE ARE THE TYPES OF BIRDS:

RED BIRD: WHEN YOU THROW IT, IT GOES TO THE SIDE WHERE YOU THROWED HIM. IF YOU THROW A PROYECTILE, IT YELLS.
BLUE BIRD: WHEN YOU THROW IT, IT DIVIDES IN THREE, FLYING TO EACH OPPONENT (OF THE 3 ONES).
YELLOW BIRD: IT FLIES TO THE NEAREST OPPONENT FASTER.
BLACK BIRD: WHEN IT CRASHES WITH A PART OF STAGE OR AN OPPONENT, IN 3 SECONDS EXPLODES.
WHITE BIRD: WHEN FLIES UP AN OPPONENT, IT THROWS AN EGG-LIKE BOMB.
GREEN BIRD: WHEN HE FINDS A NEAREST OPPONENT, LAUNCHES AGAINST HIM/HER LIKE A BOOMERANG.
BIG RED BIRD: IT CAN BE LAUNCHED FOR 3 TIMES, IT'S MORE RESISTENT.

IT'S A GOOD IDEA, EH?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: ITEM IDEA: ANGRY BIRDS   Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:23 pm

First, there's a discussion where you could've posted this topic. Second, turn off the damn CAPS LOCK on your keyboard! Third, I don't even know if they're truly going to revive Nuke, so it's not really relevant to post ideas until the Admins return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UPRSH
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: ITEM IDEA: ANGRY BIRDS   Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:38 pm

DarthDragon wrote:
First, there's a discussion where you could've posted this topic. Second, turn off the damn CAPS LOCK on your keyboard! Third, I don't even know if they're truly going to revive Nuke, so it's not really relevant to post ideas until the Admins return.

Sorry, I can't avoid it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: ITEM IDEA: ANGRY BIRDS   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:55 pm

UPRSH wrote:
DarthDragon wrote:

Sorry, I can't avoid it.
Yes, you fricking can.
What, too retarded to not know how to NOT post in all caps?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITEM IDEA: ANGRY BIRDS   

Back to top Go down

ITEM IDEA: ANGRY BIRDS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1