Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

200 Users, Semi Congratulations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: 200 Users, Semi Congratulations   Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:30 pm

I would be congratulating these (sadly dead) forums for 200 users, however most of them are people who never even posted (before AND after it died) and bots who spam useless ads and worthless shit.
This project had potential. This is another reason we need to get a hold of the admins once again. I understand everyone has a life, but there's three people working on this as well as a community helping them shape the game. It can be done, and it's going to eat up some time, but it can become something great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lelandthehedgehog
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-04-13

PostSubject: Re: 200 Users, Semi Congratulations   Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:25 am

This... this game had potential. Lots of it. It was like an actually drawn version of Super Smash Flash 2, which may have started around the same time, I'm not sure. And now, it's dead. We need to get in touch with the admins. There is no excuse for this. A life is one thing, just leaving a project unfinished without any warning or reason... just... no. I know that there were script issues or something, but they only said that when contacted, so I'm not counting that. Really, this game is becoming the next Mother 3. We need to find a way to bring the devs back to work on this thing, or get new ones.

We need to strengthen this community again. It's dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AwesomeSeaCucumber
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 200 Users, Semi Congratulations   Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:44 am

lelandthehedgehog wrote:
This... this game had potential. Lots of it. It was like an actually drawn version of Super Smash Flash 2, which may have started around the same time, I'm not sure. And now, it's dead. We need to get in touch with the admins. There is no excuse for this. A life is one thing, just leaving a project unfinished without any warning or reason... just... no. I know that there were script issues or something, but they only said that when contacted, so I'm not counting that. Really, this game is becoming the next Mother 3. We need to find a way to bring the devs back to work on this thing, or get new ones.

We need to strengthen this community again. It's dead.

If any of us ever have the luck of getting the admins to come back, we'll probably just be given the sad truth. It's over. I agree that there is no excuse for totally abandoning the project without warning, but that's the only explanation for this. The community is about as alive as the game is. Posting in the forums or Facebook page more often won't help since the game has been almost completely forgotten everywhere else. It's time for us to accept it, Nuke Bros. will be nothing more than a sweet memory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: 200 Users, Semi Congratulations   Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:11 am

Though no one will see this, I can confirm that they've pretty much quit the project, going by what I've talked to them in an e-mail about a year or two back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TM]MarvelFan
Neutral Nuke Brother

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: 200 Users, Semi Congratulations   Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:07 am

It's a damn shame.This game had so much potential in every aspect. I really was waiting for this to be released. Well, hope that with the next Smash the devs can think in returning to this. Cheers to them, wherever they are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ssf2.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 200 Users, Semi Congratulations   

Back to top Go down

200 Users, Semi Congratulations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1