Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Super Smash Flash 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 220
Age : 26
Location : England
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:31 pm

I think McleodGaming is a pretty cool guy. Eh uses LoadMovie and doesn't afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 329
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:38 pm

TaroNuke wrote:
I think McleodGaming is a pretty cool guy. Eh uses LoadMovie and doesn't afraid of anything.

I don't hate him, I just hate his ideas, and apparently, how he treats people who work with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 329
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Oh wait, now I've figured it out, itsameSMB was one of the biggest contributers to SSF 2, I don't see any way that he could loose his loyalty, he's a spai!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsameSMB
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter


Male Number of posts : 109
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:55 pm

I think it's safe to say my bridge to SSF2 has been burnt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
avatar

Male Number of posts : 285
Age : 25
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:29 am

Whoa, that really sucks... If you mean they canceled their project. Didn't quite understand your sentense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 24
Location : UK, Harrogate
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:43 am

Jack wrote:
Whoa, that really sucks... If you mean they canceled their project. Didn't quite understand your sentense.

He means he doesn't have anything to do with SSF2 anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Evilagram
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
avatar

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:30 pm

If anyone would like to ruin SSF2, and burn down the forums, call me! They're in need of armageddon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(TSON)
Neutral Nuke Brother
avatar

Male Number of posts : 49
Age : 32
Location : Michigan @.@
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Neutral

U mad cause permaban?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 329
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:26 am

Evilagram wrote:
If anyone would like to ruin SSF2, and burn down the forums, call me! They're in need of armageddon!

Woah there, violent guy right there.

I actually want to see how SSF 2 and SNBM turn out, we can pick at them and see who's better after both are released in about 5005 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 570
Age : 25
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:02 am

Squidly wrote:
Evilagram wrote:
If anyone would like to ruin SSF2, and burn down the forums, call me! They're in need of armageddon!

Woah there, violent guy right there.

I actually want to see how SSF 2 and SNBM turn out, we can pick at them and see who's better after both are released in about 5005 years.
In our case, we are hiding ALOT from you. We just jammed in a handful of everything we had. We just dont want to spoil it all immediately.

SNBM shouldn't take 2 more years.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 329
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:11 am

Callum Stamp wrote:
Squidly wrote:
Evilagram wrote:
If anyone would like to ruin SSF2, and burn down the forums, call me! They're in need of armageddon!

Woah there, violent guy right there.

I actually want to see how SSF 2 and SNBM turn out, we can pick at them and see who's better after both are released in about 5005 years.
In our case, we are hiding ALOT from you. We just jammed in a handful of everything we had. We just dont want to spoil it all immediately.

SNBM shouldn't take 2 more years.

Yes, it should take 3 Very Happy

Nah, I see what you're doing, and yes, I do know you're hiding characters, didn't you say you have 12 starters or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star54321
Neutral Nuke Brother
avatar

Male Number of posts : 41
Age : 30
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:07 am

Everyone stop demanding things off them. I think they did a very very good job on the demo. It turned out much better then I expected and I think everyone should give them a round of applause. They deserve much more credit then what your giving them.

I personally love the demo. Sometimes I'm addicted to it. Take as much time as you need Callum. I thank you a lot for what you have done and it's up to you what you want to do since your in charge. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 329
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Star54321 wrote:
Everyone stop demanding things off them. I think they did a very very good job on the demo. It turned out much better then I expected and I think everyone should give them a round of applause. They deserve much more credit then what your giving them.

I personally love the demo. Sometimes I'm addicted to it. Take as much time as you need Callum. I thank you a lot for what you have done and it's up to you what you want to do since your in charge. Razz

GIMME MOAR NAW!
Nah, I be joking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master10
Neutral Nuke Brother
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:39 pm

This is hard SSF2 or Nuke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/namaster10
(TSON)
Neutral Nuke Brother
avatar

Male Number of posts : 49
Age : 32
Location : Michigan @.@
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:02 pm

They exceed in their own respective areas.

...Nuke just has more areas. Awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
avatar

Male Number of posts : 285
Age : 25
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Master10 wrote:
This is hard SSF2 or Nuke!
I think the real question is: Why is Squidly's rep so low xD. Not that I care, but still. I've neg rep'd him once, but the sae day I gave him a + rep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 329
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Jack wrote:
Master10 wrote:
This is hard SSF2 or Nuke!
I think the real question is: Why is Squidly's rep so low xD. Not that I care, but still. I've neg rep'd him once, but the sae day I gave him a + rep.

It's low because somebody, I don't know who, doesn't like me, Jack, I have a feeling you're lying, but that feeling will dai if you +rep me.

Also, tis a bit off topic, amirite?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamOne
Neutral Nuke Brother


Male Number of posts : 6
Age : 25
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:08 am

Hiatus... is this the beginning of the end of SSF2? I think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 220
Age : 26
Location : England
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:47 am

I don't think he knows how hard it is to resume a project after a long time of doing jackshit...

:loldonkeykong: :loldonkeykong: :loldonkeykong:

I really like this emblem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 570
Age : 25
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:52 am

TaroNuke wrote:
I don't think he knows how hard it is to resume a project after a long time of doing jackshit...

:loldonkeykong: :loldonkeykong: :loldonkeykong:

I really like this emblem.
saying DK like letters alot makes it sound like dick

ENOUGH IMMATURE

hey, Smash Flash on hiatus?! I was looking forward to itttttttt D:
it's gonna be just like blink 182 hiatus, they'll return 5 years later with a crap lead singer

ok that made no sense

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Evilagram
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
avatar

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:56 am

Callum Stamp wrote:
TaroNuke wrote:
I don't think he knows how hard it is to resume a project after a long time of doing jackshit...

:loldonkeykong: :loldonkeykong: :loldonkeykong:

I really like this emblem.
saying DK like letters alot makes it sound like dick

ENOUGH IMMATURE

hey, Smash Flash on hiatus?! I was looking forward to itttttttt D:
it's gonna be just like blink 182 hiatus, they'll return 5 years later with a crap lead singer

ok that made no sense

Difference being that the crap lead singer was there before hiatus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 570
Age : 25
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:59 am

Evilagram wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
TaroNuke wrote:
I don't think he knows how hard it is to resume a project after a long time of doing jackshit...

:loldonkeykong: :loldonkeykong: :loldonkeykong:

I really like this emblem.
saying DK like letters alot makes it sound like dick

ENOUGH IMMATURE

hey, Smash Flash on hiatus?! I was looking forward to itttttttt D:
it's gonna be just like blink 182 hiatus, they'll return 5 years later with a crap lead singer

ok that made no sense

Difference being that the crap lead singer was there before hiatus.
he did Angels and Airwaves, and I think that kind of destroyed what Blink 182 is NOW.
I thought Tom was ALOT better in the early Blink.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 570
Age : 25
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:00 am

Callum Stamp wrote:
Evilagram wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
TaroNuke wrote:
I don't think he knows how hard it is to resume a project after a long time of doing jackshit...

:loldonkeykong: :loldonkeykong: :loldonkeykong:

I really like this emblem.
saying DK like letters alot makes it sound like dick

ENOUGH IMMATURE

hey, Smash Flash on hiatus?! I was looking forward to itttttttt D:
it's gonna be just like blink 182 hiatus, they'll return 5 years later with a crap lead singer

ok that made no sense

Difference being that the crap lead singer was there before hiatus.
he did Angels and Airwaves, and I think that kind of destroyed what Blink 182 is NOW.
I thought Tom was ALOT better in the early Blink.
*is this still a SSF2 comparison?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Evilagram
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
avatar

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:17 am

Callum Stamp wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
Evilagram wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
TaroNuke wrote:
I don't think he knows how hard it is to resume a project after a long time of doing jackshit...

:loldonkeykong: :loldonkeykong: :loldonkeykong:

I really like this emblem.
saying DK like letters alot makes it sound like dick

ENOUGH IMMATURE

hey, Smash Flash on hiatus?! I was looking forward to itttttttt D:
it's gonna be just like blink 182 hiatus, they'll return 5 years later with a crap lead singer

ok that made no sense

Difference being that the crap lead singer was there before hiatus.
he did Angels and Airwaves, and I think that kind of destroyed what Blink 182 is NOW.
I thought Tom was ALOT better in the early Blink.
*is this still a SSF2 comparison?

In my case it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smashbro29
Neutral Nuke Brother


Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:14 pm

I gotta be honest here, before I even saw this thread I didn't even know there was gonna be a SSF2.

And honestly it's never gonna be better then this, simply because they're aiming lower then this project.

Even if it mattered both TaroNuke and Callum have made it very clear to me (and I'm sure they have on this thread) they're not competing, rumor is they're quite friendly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Flash 2   

Back to top Go down
 
Super Smash Flash 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» super smash bros crusade v0.8.4
» Super Smash Bros. Cascade
» The Super Smash Bros. Speculation Thread
» Super Smash Bros
» Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS - Game + Roster Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Nuke Bros. Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: