Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Character Moveset Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GDKN
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Squidly wrote:
Jack wrote:
I just call it Snuggles cause he's so cuddely~

I don't know why, but he reminds me of an old angry man.

Anyways, you know what SSB's needed for a long time? More METROID characters, man, that's one of Nintendo's oldest series and I still don't know why Samus is the only person to appear.

There are a TON of bounty hunters that would be amazing as characters, one that comes to mind is that guy from Metroid Prime Hunters (forgot his name) that can split himself into a turret and his upper body.

I'll post a move list if you want.

I've already touched on this subject abit before.

Metroid is a hard series for characters since the main aspect has always been the solo samus aran, and with the bounty hunters, you can't really do it without putting ALL of them in, since they all have a fanbase that would feel cheated if one made it in over the other. It would be unfair to metroid fans. The other characters though that people would look at to be in, Like kraid and ridley, the main problem with them is their size, they are too big to be playable characters. And since we saw their sizes in Melee and Brawl, it would feel strange to have them smaller and playable. I'm not very key on with my metroid knowledge, but I do believe that the troopers may be too generic to make as characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.72dpiarmy.com
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:34 pm

GDKN, nobody will feel cheated if you include the absolute most popular characters, Weavel appeared in most of all games that were ever played on Wi-Fi, you couldn't avoid running into Weavel, he also has enough uniqueness to be his own character.

I admit it, I used GDKN's previous move set as a template.

Weavel

Weavel is a space pirate that was almost completely destroyed in a battle with Samus Aran, his body was completely destroyed, however, his brain and spinal cord were not. The Space Pirates then attached his brain and spinal cord into a special robotic cyborg suit. In Metroid Prime Hunters, Weavel's primary weapon was the Battlehammer, a mortar like weapon that would fire a very strong burst of energy in an arc form, just like a mortar. He also possessed the unique ability to split into two different parts, his upper body would be disjointed from his lower body, and his lower body would form a turret that can't move while Weavel jumps around with his upper body, swinging at foes with his scythe arms.

Special: (Metroid Prime Hunters) Battlehammer- Just like Samus's weapon, it can charge, the longer it's charged, the further it'll fire, however, damage stays the same (10-20% would be appropriate.) However, unlike Samus's straight burst of energy, Weavel's weapon fires in an arc, like a mortar, and explodes on contact with the target or the ground.

Side Special: (original) Why Weavel Hates Close Quarters - Weavel will fire his Battlehammer at the ground in front of him, the longer it's charged, the more damage it'll do, it also damages Weavel (battlehammer is nothing you want to be close to.)

Down special: (Metroid Prime Hunters) Detach - Weavel will detach into his turret and scythe form (more on this later.)

Up special: (original) Bomb Jump - Weavel will get into feeble position and swipe his scythe violently under him, somehow (video game physics are retarded) this will make him go diagnolaly upwards, while spinning.

Combo: (kinda original/Metroid Prime Hunters)Every bodies Favorite Arm Attachment - Weavel swipes his scythe, this is a slow attack, but it gains speed as it goes on, after 3 swipes, he stabs.

Smash Attack: (original) Premature Detonation - Lobs a quick round of his jackhammer, and swipes it midair with his scythe, it can and will damage Weavel also.

Air attack: (original) His upper body spins around with his scythe, kinda like Luigi's down B.

taunt: Laughs evilly, or maybe, if you want, he says "I escaped death, but you can't."

Final Smash: (Metroid Prime Hunters Multiplayer)Omega Cannon - Weavel gains the Omega Cannon (a holy shit powerful weapon, kinda like a mini nuke,) he then jumps high, and fires it a good distance infront of him, rendering anyone stupid enough to be on his same level a goner.

Weavel (Halfturret)

In half turret form, the half turret can't move, and is very firmly locked into the ground (cannot be sent flying) while Weavel's upper body is very quick, but also very light, and can be sent flying easier. His turret's damage does not count towards Weavel's overall damage, but it can be destroyed (maybe) and once it is, Weavel's stuck in his half turret form until he's KO'd (or maybe his half turret can be resurrected? In Metroid Prime Hunters, I don't think it could.)

Automatic: (Metroid Prime Hunters) Fire On Sight - The half turret will fire rounds of the jackhammer (albeit weaker) in random directions.

Every Attack Except Down Special: (Metroid Prime Hunters) Swing Away - Upper Body Weavel will swing his scythe while spinning violantly.

Down Special:(Metroid Prime Hunters) Back Together - Weavel will once again be rejoined with his half turret, regaining his original move set.

Why He Should Be In: Weavel would be a good addition because of the fact that he was VERY popular in Metroid Prime Multiplayer (along with Sylux, the super awesome sniper, maybe I'll make a move set for him too.) He's also a very unique character, I don't think there's ever been a character like him in SSB before, and he would add a lot of variety.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant

Male Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:25 am

Isn't Weavalelololelol a pokémon or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:00 am

Jack wrote:

Does he look like a Pokemon?
If he was, he'd be wtf OP.
He's a bounty hunter from Metroid Prime Hunters (Best multiplayer FPS you can find on any nintendo console to be honest.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boy wonder
Neutral Nuke Brother

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:30 am

Squidly wrote:
Jack wrote:

He's a bounty hunter from Metroid Prime Hunters (Best multiplayer FPS you can find on any nintendo console to be honest.)

No, weavel is a water- something pokemon in the pokemon series
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:00 am

boy wonder wrote:
Squidly wrote:
Jack wrote:

No, weavel is a water- something pokemon in the pokemon series

That's the wimpy, not awesome, Weavel, this is the awesome Weavel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flying Dutchman
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Pretty sure you guys mean Weavile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fdsama.deviantart.com
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:33 pm

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Pretty sure you guys mean Weavile

The Pokemon is Weavile.
The bounty hunter is Weavel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:05 am

Ok, for now on, we'll use this template right here:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image: <--- Replace With Image Please

Name:

Standard Attacks:

Combo: Move Name (origin): What happens (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)

Ariel: Move Name (origin): What happens

Up Standard: Move Name (origin): What happens

Down Standard: Move Name (origin): What happens

Special Attacks:

Standing Still: Move Name (origin): What happens

Smash Attack: Move Name (origin): What happens

Up Special/Recovery: Move Name (origin): What happens

Down Special: Move Name (origin): What happens

Final Smash: Move Name (origin): What happens

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v DO NOT INCLUDE ME PLS v

Key:

Standard = A

Special = B

Smash Attack: B + <--- or --->

Up = ^

Down = v

Recovery = B + ^

Combo = A + A + A (usually has 3 stages/parts)

Ariel: Attack performed while in the air.

Final Smash = B (when you have the smash/nuke ball, I actually don't know if this is going to be in the game or not.)

Origin = Replace with what game this move came from/if it's an original move, put "original."

Hopefully this will streamline things a bit, and make them less confusing.

Last edited by Squidly on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant

Male Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:12 am

Squidly wrote:
Side = ---> or <---
Actually, I think that you should use "<---> + B" as "side special". Otherwise, great job with the tut, I'd +rep you if I wheren't an ass. :awesome: And since I'm not, I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:26 am

Jack wrote:
Squidly wrote:
Side = ---> or <---
Actually, I think that you should use "<---> + B" as "side special". Otherwise, great job with the tut, I'd +rep you if I wheren't an ass. Awesome And since I'm not, I'll do it.

Thanks for the rep, but the <---> doesn't make sense for some people, also, it's more of a template, but I guess it can be used as a tutorial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:33 am

Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:36 am

Callum Stamp wrote:
There is a template right here:
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net/character-discussion-f2/what-is-a-moveset-t11.htm

That's not really a template, no offense, that's more of a "what is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:39 am

Squidly wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net/character-discussion-f2/what-is-a-moveset-t11.htm

If you read it, you'd know that we have an Aerial attack too, and only ONE Smash attack.

Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:44 am

Callum Stamp wrote:
Squidly wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:

If you read it, you'd know that we have an Aerial attack too, and only ONE Smash attack.

I'll edit up, but Callum, you must understand the usefullness of this thing, it will make this topic easily readable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nook
Neutral Nuke Brother

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:20 am

Name:
Bomberman

Intro:
Bomberman jumps in on a Louie, dismounts and then punches the air.

Idle animation:

Bomberman stands normally, but every now and again he will fold his arms and tap his foot.

Taunt:
Bomberman looks at the screen and happily waves good bye. (One of the taunts in Bomberman blast.)

Standard Attacks:
Your standard punch.

Combo:
Part 1: Punch left
Part 2: Punch right
Part 3: Kick

Simple, its like Sonic's combo I guess, but if you think about it, Bomberman does punch and kick his bombs so its not
like he isn't capable.

Ariel attack
Sex Kick:
I couldn't think of a better option because Bomberman doesn't do much in the air. Sorry. No origin.
Its like Mario's neutral ariel in brawl.

Smash Attack

Bomb punch:
Bomberman's charge has him take out a bomb and hold it in one hand. He leans back on one leg and stack the other one
out in front of him. He holds the bomb behind him and waits. In this charge he stands still but the fuse on the bomb begins to
go down, when the fuse has ended he has fully charged. He swiftly pushes the bomb forward (Not letting go.) and it explodes
in his had. (This of how people do the whole classic 'pie in the face' routine, only the pie is a bomb.)

Special Attacks:

^B Recovery

Jet Pack (From Bomberman Blast):

There is a little bit of lag at the begging of the move. (As he does the motion he does in blast.) a jet pack appears on his back and he shoots straight up really high. (The wings of the jetpack damage lightly and knock back opponents a little.) Once at the move's peak, the Jetpack disappears and Bomberman plummets towards the ground.

B
Bomb (ALL Bomberman games.):
Tap the B button and Bomberman will take out a bomb and set it on the ground. Holding the button down instead will charge the bomb thereby making Bomberman throw the bomb. (The charging determines the range but if you charge too long the bomb will explode.)
He and other players can pick the bomb up off the ground and throw it before the bomb explodes.
The bomb explodes after a small amount of time and does not explode on contact and can damage Bomberman.

>B

Bomb Kick (Most bomberman games.):
Bomberman does a simple kicking gesture. It does some knockback, but not much. (About 3% damage.) However, if you use this on one of his bombs he will kick it so that it swiftly slides accross the floor. (But will move slower if it is a big bomb.) The bomb will explode on contact.

vB

Mine (From various bomberman titles... namely Bomberman Blast.):
Its like Snake's down smash in brawl only the explosion itself has a little more range and you can see it due to a little
white dot on the ground. This can harm bomberman.

FINAL SMASH

As for the FS, there are several options:

Skull Powerup (Most games.):
Bomberman holds up a skull powerup and begins to flash purple. His speed is increased and he will begin to drop
bombs behind him every step of the way.

Revenge
(Most games):
Bomberman blows himself up and is sent to a revenge box on the side of the screen. You can move the revenge box
around the screen and toss bombs at the players.

Air Raid (Bomberman Blast):

Its a simple concept. Bomberman jumps off screen and a huge load of bombs begin to fall from the sky.

UFO (Bomberman Blast):
A UFO flys over bomberman and beams him up. The UFO can be flown freely and you press the standard attack
button to drop bombs down on your foes. (They explode on contact.) Other players can use the UFO as a platform
like the landmaster, but also like the landmaster the UFO can just fly them up off the screen.

Last edited by Nook on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star54321
Neutral Nuke Brother

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:28 am

Nook wrote:

Name:
Bomberman
Standard Attacks:
Your standard punch.
Combo: Move Name (origin): What happens (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
Part 1: Punch left
Part 2: Punch right
Part 3: Kick

Simple, its like Sonic's combo I guess, but if you think about it, Bomberman does punch and kick his bombs so its not
like he isn't capable.

Ariel: Sex Kick: I couldn't think of a better option because Bomberman doesn't do much in the air. Sorry. No origin.
Its like Mario's neutral ariel in brawl.

Standing Still: Er... I'll call this his idle because I can't think of a move name...:
Bomberman stands normally, but every now and again he will fold his arms and tap his foot.

Smash Attack: Bomb punch:
Bomberman's charge has him take out a bomb and hold it in one hand. He leans back on one leg and stack the other one
out in front of him. He holds the bomb behind him and waits. In this charge he stands still but the fuse on the bomb begins to
go down, when the fuse has ended he has fully charged. He swiftly pushes the bomb forward (Not letting go.) and it explodes
in his had. (This of how people do the whole classic 'pie in the face' routine, only the pie is a bomb.)

Special Attacks:

Up Special/Recovery: Jet Pack (From Bomberman Blast):

There is a little bit of lag at the begging of the move. (As he does the motion he does in blast.) a jet pack appears on his back and he shoots straight up really high. (The wings of the jetpack damage lightly and knock back opponents a little.) Once at the move's peak, the Jetpack disappears and Bomberman plummets towards the ground.

Standard Special: Bomb (ALL Bomberman games.):
Bomberman takes out a bomb. Holding the button down will charge the bomb thereby making it bigger. (And stronger.)
Bomberman places the bomb on the floor, but he and other players can pick it up. (They are slowed down and have smaller
jumps when carrying the big bomb.) The bomb explodes after a small amount of time and does not explode on contact.

Side Special: Bomb Kick (Most bomberman games.):
Bomberman does a simple kicking gesture. It does some knockback, but not much. (About 3% damage.) However, if you use this on one of his bombs he will kick it so that it swiftly slides accross the floor. (But will move slower if it is a big bomb.) The bomb will explode on contact.

Down Special: Mine (From various bomberman titles... namely Bomberman Blast.):
Its like Snake's down smash in brawl only the explosion itself has a little more range and you can see it due to a little
white dot on the ground. This can harm bomberman.

As for the FS, there are several options:
Final Smash: Skull Powerup (Most games.):
Bomberman holds up a skull powerup and begins to flash purple. His speed is increased and he will begin to drop
bombs behind him every step of the way.

Final Smash: Revenge (Most games):
Bomberman blows himself up and is sent to a revenge box on the side of the screen. You can move the revenge box
around the screen and toss bombs at the players.

Final Smash: Air Raid (Bomberman Blast):

Its a simple concept. Bomberman jumps off screen and a huge load of bombs begin to fall from the sky.

Final Smash: UFO (Bomberman Blast):
A UFO flys over bomberman and beams him up. The UFO can be flown freely and you press the standard attack
button to drop bombs down on your foes. (They explode on contact.) Other players can use the UFO as a platform
like the landmaster, but also like the landmaster the UFO can just fly them up off the screen.

Taunt:
Bomberman looks at the screen and happily waves good bye. (One of the taunts in Bomberman blast.)

Intro:
Bomberman jumps in on a Louie, dismounts and then punches the air.

Nice I like it even if I did vote for knuckles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nook
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:53 am

Star54321 wrote:

Nice I like it even if I did vote for knuckles

Thanks! (Pitty about Knuckles... but he was my second choice anyway.) I just think that bomberman is the BOMB! (Yeaah...
that one was lame... there are few good bomb puns these days.)

Anywho, I spent a lot of time on this moveset. I like to plan movesets, its fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eraser
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler

Male Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:09 am

Could you not quote a huge quote like that? It takes up way too much space.

About his moveset, I think his smash attack (b) would be to simply throw a bomb, but if you held it down it would increase shot range. But like with link and toon link in Brawl, if you hold it too long it'll explode.

Also if you like to plan movesets, please do it more organized (since you'll probably do one again).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nook
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:18 am

Eraser wrote:
Could you not quote a huge quote like that? It takes up way too much space.

About his moveset, I think his smash attack (b) would be to simply throw a bomb, but if you held it down it would increase shot range. But like with link and toon link in Brawl, if you hold it too long it'll explode.

Also if you like to plan movesets, please do it more organized (since you'll probably do one again).

How about this. If you tap the B button Bomberman just simply places the Bomb on the ground, but if you begin to charge it,
like you said, then it increases in range.

I'll redo this moveset structure now while I edit the new move in. I was just trying to follow Itsame's template. (But I hit
a snafu somewhere.)

EDIT:

Done! Hows that? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(TSON)
Neutral Nuke Brother

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:01 pm

And... Kumatora, cause I'm a rabid fankid.

Special Moves:

Regular S: PK Freeze:
A crystal ice chunk surrounds Kuma as she spins clockwise and snowy cold wind flies around her as she does. Does about 7 rapid hits, making IC's blizzard noise. Freezes if opponent has over 100%. Knockback is set, and hitstun is high.

Side S: PK Flash: Holds both hands straight out, and a green, flashy-looking energy appears in her hands. Extremely short ranged. Stuns the foe for 2 times the frames you charge. Ending lag is extremely small as to allow comboing out of. Knockback is weak. If charged all of the way, Kumatora continues holding the foe in her telepathic grasp, and if you press A within a few seconds, Kumatora forces her hand straight toward the foe, breaking the "sound barrier", pushing a powerful projectile toward the foe, sending them away.

Up S: Rope Snake: Yes, she stole it from Duster >_>. Has way more range than Lucas's did in Brawl, but if you hit it it will instantly recline, bringing her up, so if you try to spike her you need precise aim or you'll end up saving her. If used to not grab a ledge, Rope snake bites you and pulls you downward to Kumatora, with no lag for her. Can only be used for tether twice per aerial session.

Down S: PK Ground: Decently ranged meteor smash that doesn't work in air. She punches the floor and pretty polygon-shaped PSI stars appear in its range (looks like Ichigo's SSF2 down smash, but with a fist instead of a sword). If hit at the very bottom, you cannot break out of the meteor smash. If hit at the top, you can break out easily. Does one hit, is pretty strong.

Super Nuke:PSI Brainshock/Starstorm:
Turns players into CPU controlled characters that attack each other while meteors bombard them. Kuma cannot move at all until the CPU characters regain control. She seems to be eating something. (lolmagictart)

Additional Moves:

Standard Jab:

Punch, Knee, Roundhouse kick. Pressing B after the second jab does a "15 frame charged" sideB.

Aerial:
A cartwheel with her feet out, first hit does weak electric damage and stuns, waiting for the second blow by the other foot. Hits forward.

Smash Attack:
A very powerful kick that charges by Kumatora bending her leg at the knee and slowly moving it towards her face with her foreleg facing straight forward. When the charge is released, Kumatora pushes her foot forward strongly with a firey effect around it, dealing powerful elemental damage to the foe if hit.

Rolldodge:
A gymnastics-esque backflip using hands (forgets what it's called).

Airdodge:
Generic airdodge. Take it from Ness in Melee or something aha.

Ledgegrab:
One handed lax grab with Kuma facing opposite to the stage.

Shielding:
PSI Shield; four diamonds appear in front of her. Has mother 3 sounds instead of the traditional.

Hurt animation:
With a distraught look on her face, Kuma holds down her dress as her head flings back.

Taunt
Kuma turns to the screen and spins her hand in a swirl in front of her, creating sparkly, showoffy FX in its trail. Ends with a wink.

Intro animation
Kuma is already standing onscreen when the camera shows her, but then in shock she notices she's wearing her much more sexually appealing Violet costume (!!!), and quickly dashes offscreen, then back onscreen wearing her bland dress ;_;

Running
Guyish run, take it from a manly melee fighter that you have on the roster.

Jumping
Crouches, then jumps, holding her dress down with her arms.

Double/Multiple Jump
Curls up into a loose human ball then does a somersaltish movement, again holding her dress down with her arms.

Star KO
<_< model from someone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geno
Neutral Nuke Brother

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:37 am

Edited for Nuke

Geno

Franchise: Mario
First Game: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the seven stars (SNES)
Weight Class: 2.5/5

Neutral Ground attacks

[*]Standard Combo: Left jab, right jab, kick
[*]Forward Smash: "Hand Gun", Three large bullets shoot forward, never losing velocity or speed.

Aerial Attacks

[*]Neutral Aerial: Geno surround himself with blue sparkles that damage enemies

Taunts

[*]Up Taunt: arms folded across his chest, he nods his head.

Special Moves

Standard Special Move: Geno Beam
Geno fires a beam forward. Similar to R.O.B's "B" move.

Down Special Move: Geno Blast
Geno summons a pillar of light that come crashing down in front of him.

Side Special Move: Geno Whirl
shoots a geno whirl in front of him, and it moves very quickly, and if you press "B" when it connects with the opponent, it has high knockback, but its hard to do

Up Special Move: Geno Boost
The animation takes a while, but if done correctly, Geno will become stronger and take less damage for a short time.
Final Smash: Geno Flash

Super Nuke: Geno Flash
Geno transforms into a large cannon and shoots an energy blast at the center of the stage which slowly expands, dealing multiple hits to anyone caught in it

*Yes, Geno has no recovery move. But due to his light frame, he has large jumps.

**When I refer to something as "Sparkles" I'm meaning the sparkles that come in and out of his Geno Beam/Blast attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsameSMB
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

Male Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:37 pm

What if I told you folks that the roster is not going to change?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(TSON)
Neutral Nuke Brother

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:44 pm

What if I told you that was old news?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilagram
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:52 pm

itsameSMB wrote:
What if I told you folks that the roster is not going to change?

I WANT TO BELIEVE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   

Back to top Go down

Character Moveset Ideas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next